Here at CATS Bridge to Rescue we have plenty of senior and adult cats waiting for forever homes. Have a look at our Adoptable Cats & Kittens. We have many more seniors that aren’t included in this list, so give us a call for more information.
10 Reasons Senior Cats Rule
- When senior cats are adopted, they seem to understand that they’ve been rescued, and are all the more thankful for it.
- A senior cat’s personality has already developed, so you’ll know if he or she is a good fit for your family.
- You can teach an old cat new tricks (I do every day with my own cats!): Senior cats have the attention span and impulse control that makes them easier to train than their youthful counterparts.
- A senior cat may very well already know basic household etiquette (like not attacking your feet at night) anyway!
- In particular, senior cats are often already litter trained and are less likely to “forget” where the box is.
- A senior cat won’t grow any larger, so you’ll know exactly how much cat you’re getting.
- Senior cats are often content to just relax in your company, unlike younger cats, who may get into mischief because they’re bored.
- Speaking of relaxing, senior cats make great napping buddies.
- Senior cats often know that scratching posts (not furniture) are for scratching and toys (not hands or feet) are for biting.
- Senior cats are some of the hardest to find homes for — so when you adopt a senior cat, you’re truly saving a life.
Remember “Mr. Mooshi”??
We had a fundraiser for him several months back to raise monies for his eye surgery.
His surgery went well and he is living it up this Halloween!
How darling is he in his pirate costume!!
Mr. Mooshi was adopted by our own volunteers Jackie & Steve and he now has a fabulous forever family!
He has his own Instagram page and has accumulated over 800 followers.
We are sooooooo happy that this little guy has such a wonderful life!!!
Help us help all the cats & kittens at our rescue find their forever homes—Donate today!Read More
Thanks to everyone who stopped by Kenny’s yesterday to join in on the fun.
We had a great time!
We’d like to thank all our friends, volunteers and corporate sponsors for their generous donations.Read More
Come out and join the fun at KENNY’S
1134 Street Road Southampton, PA.
Our event includes a buffet of roast beef, caesar salad, pasta salads and an open bar (beer & wine).
We’ll have games, live music, lots of great prizes and more……..Halloween costumes are optional!!!!
Purchase your tickets at the door or better yet…purchase ahead of time! Call Tina @ (215) 881-3683.
SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, October 19, 2014
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
C.A.T.S. Bridge to Rescue will be celebrating with Bensalem Township at their annual Fall Festival.
Stop by our table to say hello to some of our dedicated volunteers and visit with a few of our adoptable cats/kittens.
You’ll get a chance to meet, Loco the cat loving fox, who will have a mystery gift box with $1 donation grab bags for the kiddies.
A great day to enjoy the fall weather and spend time with the family!
For location information on the Fall Festival visit http://www.tdbankamphitheater.com/
Our own “Jersey Shore’s” story is highlighted on the popular website-Life With Cats!
Life With Cats is the companion site to the wildly popular and respected world leader in dog news and entertainment, Life With Dogs. They provide informative, thought-provoking, and entertaining content for cat lovers from a feline perspective.
Life with Cats reached out to CATS Bridge to Rescue after viewing our website and realized they could help us make an “Adoption Difference” by promoting one of our cats/kittens .
This is the first featured article and CBTR is thankful for this chance to get some well deserved exposure for our organization and the cats/kittens we care for.
GOOD LUCK JERSEY SHORERead More