This beautiful brother and sister bonded pair are ready to be adopted. They are five and a half months old and we’re bottle fed by their foster mom since they were three weeks old. These sweet siblings are currently in a loving foster home, but need to find their forever family ASAP since their foster mom cannot keep them much longer.
This perfect pair must be adopted together.
Please call our adoption line @ 215-987-8961 for more info.Read More
iGive is a free service where shopping at any of 1490 stores like Amazon, Travelocity, Overstock, and many more, means a donation to your favorite cause. We’ll also get $5 for each new supporter in July.
Our Father, who created both cat and human-
Give us this day our daily bread, which in our case is cat food, water, clean litter and treats-
“Meowed” be the volunteers, too numerous to name, as they work both day and night to care for us-
Please bless the volunteers as they watch over our Catdom, that we know as CATS (Caring about the Strays) Bridge to Rescue.
Forgive us when we growl, scratch, hiss or bite the volunteers. Please give the volunteers the wisdom to know that we are not mean or spiteful, we are probably sick, in pain and/or terribly scared.
Please give the volunteers the wisdom to know that we appreciate the care they give us when we become very sick, but give them the strength to know it is THY will that will be done.
We are greatful for all the human kindness shown to us, when we are ill, but we are not afraid to leave this earth and join all our fellow creatures both great and small, human and cat, for our Father loves us all.
Forgive us our trespasses, such as pooping and peeing outside of the box, as we have forgiven humans who may have mistreated or abandoned us.
We pray that the volunteers are all given the strength to continue their good work and we thank them for the sacrifices they make for us.
Please bless CATS Bridge to Rescue, for without this sanctuary, we would not be given an opportunity for a 2nd chance at LIFE, for we believe that all our Fathers creatures both human and cat deserve a “second” chance.
June is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month and, with kitten season upon us, there are more cats in need than ever.
But what if you can’t adopt?
Here are some easy ways you can still help:
- Donate your Facebook status. Just paste this message into the “What’s on your mind?” box at the top of your page: “June is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month. Save a life: Adopt a cat! https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=PA695”
- Tweet, retweet and repeat the following (or your own brilliant message): “June is Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month. Save a life: Adopt a cat! https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=PA695”
- Donate to CATS Bridge to Rescue. Check out what items we need using our Amazon Wish List or learn how to support CATS Bridge to Rescue every time you shop using Amazon Smile
- Share an adoptable cat, cat-care or adoption article or a cat-adoption Happy Tail through your blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter accounts each day of the month.
- Sign up as a foster parent or shelter volunteer then tell your friends how great it is. Contact CATS Bridge to Rescue to register as a volunteer.
- Pass on an understanding of the importance of pet adoption to the next generation. Talk to your kids, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and other up-and-comers about animal shelters and why Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month, and pet adoption in general, is important.
CATS Bridge to Rescue has heard that some of our new and former customers have been going to the wrong location when trying to visit us and are being referred to a rescue located outside of OUR local community.
We would like to let you know that CATS Bridge to Rescue is “Alive and Well” and located where it has always been-in the back of the building complex – Suite #4. Our main entrance is on Somerton Road.
We aren’t associated with the clinic located in the front of the building but CAN provide your furry friends with low cost veterinary care through our own veterinary services.
When you support CATS Bridge to Rescue you are supporting our local and surrounding communities!
If you don’t see the CATS Bridge to Rescue sign on the front door – you’re at the wrong place!Read More
The normal adoption donation is $125.00 (domestic short hair).
The donation fee includes a series of three boosters, testing for feline aids (FIV), leukemia and heartworm, topical treatment for flea/tick, worming, nail clipping and ear cleaning.
An additional fee of $55.00 is due at the time of spay/neuter (if not done prior to adoption) and includes a one-year rabies vaccine.
(Cats Bridge to Rescue does not perform surgery at the rescue)
Once approved, please come to the facility with these things:
- A carrier
- A blanket or towel inside (in case your new baby has an accident on the way home)
- Any supporting paperwork requested by the adoption counselor (if applicable)
- Your adoption fee ($125)
- LOTS of love!